Brockhall BB6 8HL
Salary: £8.72 to £10.50 /hour
Due to increased demand we have some fantastic job opportunities at our Brockhall nursery. We are looking for practitioners who can provide high-quality childcare, helping our young children to thrive in our purpose-built environment. We are looking for Qualified Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Practitioners with passion and enthusiasm to work and would like to further their knowledge and experience in Early Years.
PAY WILL DEPEND ON AGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- EARN WHILE YOU LEARN – Free training towards level 4 and 5 Qualifications delivered by our experienced, in-house training team.
- Bonus Scheme and length of service enhancements
- Real opportunities for career progression – many of our senior posts are occupied by colleagues who used to be Educare practitioners
- Use of our in-house training team to increase your professional development whilst still earning a wage e.g. Paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding, Food Hygiene etc.
- Free Christmas party
- Deliver exceptional learning opportunities and care that help young children to develop.
- Plan and provide teaching and learning that prepares children for school
- Work as part of a team to meet the individual needs of the children.
- Follow health, safety and hygiene practices
- Plan and carry out activities to support children’s development.
We have a Full Time position – Working 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday on a rota basis with shifts between 7:30am-6pm.
Positions require the candidate to pay for an enhanced DBS check or be on the update service.