During the 5 week course at Educare for Early Years you will learn massage strokes that will help to relax you and your baby as well as having the opportunity to spend quality time together.
Courses run on supply and demand so you will never have to wait months to be able to enjoy a baby massage class!
Community Class Benefits
There are many benefits to Infant Massage not just for your baby but for you too.
Benefits for your baby
- Helps your baby to feel securely attached
- Helps your baby to feel loved, valued and respected
- Reduces crying and emotional distress
- Increases levels of relaxation
- Helps your baby to sleep longer
- Develops body awareness and coordination
- Helps with relief from colic, wind, constipation and teething pains
Benefits for you
- Helps you to bond with your baby
- Allows you to gain a deeper understanding of your baby’s behaviour, crying and body language
- Helps you to provide an enjoyable opportunity to spend one-to-one time with your baby
- Allows you to feel the relaxing effects of massage
- Helps to increase your confidence and ability in nurturing your baby
- Helps you to develop a life-long learning skill